People that take their health seriously typically take supplements to ensure they get all the vitamins and nutrients their body needs. Those that enjoy physical exercise usually need more nutritional assistance and vitamins to keep their body and mind at peak performance. Some activities like dirt biking and motocross rely on quick reaction time to traverse the intricate courses, therefore so many motocross riders look to nootropic supplements to enhance mental performance. Whether you enjoy the occasional workout, are a “shoe-in” for the Olympics, or enjoy the challenges of motocross racing, we all need to give our body and mind the vitamins, minerals, and supplements it needs to reach new personal bests.
How Energy Supplements Help with Motocross:Ask any serious motocross racer and they will tell you that they need a copious amount of energy, stamina, and awareness to excel at their sport. Energy supplements like nootropics are the perfect addition to regular vitamins and supplements that are developed for physical endurance. Nootropics date back to 1972; they were engineered to enhance memory but natural nootropics have been used in ancient civilizations as they are found in nature. Plants and herbs like Ginkgo Biloba, Ginseng, and types of Basil were widely grown and consumed and known to provide energy and enhance cognitive abilities. Having an extra edge when pushing the limits, especially for motocross riders, is a must to keep them at peak mental and physical performance.
What are Nootropics?According to WebMd.com, nootropics are a variety of compounds that are believed to increase cognitive functions as well as enhanced communication, memory, focus, energy, and motivation. Nootropics are natural or synthetic substances that are believed to enhance mental and cognitive skills. They include dietary supplements, synthetic compounds, and some prescription medications. Some believe that nootropics:
- Increase attention span
- Improve focus
- Increase intelligence
- Stimulate motivation
- Enhance mental energy
- Racetam: It is said to stimulate the prefrontal cortex of the brain where abstract thoughts occur.
- Synthetic B-Vitamin Derived Nootropics: This is a formulation of several B-vitamins.
- Choline and Acetylcholine: This combination is thought to increase acetylcholine in the brain.
- Ampakines: This class of nootropics is currently being tested but is believed to enhance brain glutamic receptors.
- Natural Nootropics: While they can be found in herbs and plants and enhance cognitive performance, synthetic nootropics seem to have stronger acting properties.
- Peptide Nootropics: These products are effective and are usually taken by mouth, nose, or injection for maximum benefit.
What our Supplements Contain:At MindFX™, we use a special formula made from natural herbs, vitamins, and a variety of other ingredients that create ultimate alertness while minimizes physical fatigue. Our Mental Focus Formula combines organic compounds that work with your body’s chemistry. We have found that when used as part of your daily vitamin and supplement plan, you will see a positive change in your mental and physical development. These are key benefits to those that enjoy the endurance that motocross requires. Our MindFX Mental Focus Formula contains:
- Organic Beet Power: For its high nitrate content which increases oxygen intake
- Vitamin B-12: This supports the body’s ATP production and energy
- Rhodiola Rosea: Which is an herb known to produce cognitive and physical power while reducing fatigue
- Caffeine: A natural stimulant that offers positive effects on the brain
- Gingko Biloba: It enhances oxygen utilization, memory, and concentration
- Theobromine: It aids in relaxing bronchial muscles and increases blood flow to the brain